Politics Jonathan Never Blocked Rescue Of Chibok Girls - British High Commission

A

abujagirl

The British High Commission in Abuja has discredited media reports claiming that former President Goodluck Jonathan blocked the rescue of the Chibok schoolgirls by the British government.

goodluck jonathan.jpg

READ: Goodluck Jonathan Blocked British Govt From Rescuing Chibok Girls - GUARDIAN UK

THISDAY reports that the British High Commission on Tuesday said the allegation that the RAF was over the area for a number of months and actually located the girls within weeks, but the Nigerian government under former President Jonathan turned down its offer to rescue the girls, “was false”.

The British High Commission, in its statement, said “a more cordial, collaborative and unified approach between Nigeria and her allies than the reported differences was used”.

“UK worked with the US and France to provide a range of military and intelligence support to the Nigerian government in their search (for the Chibok girls), and in fact, a wider effort to address the longer term challenge of terrorism.

“But importantly, we won’t comment on specific additional details, which is a matter for the Nigerian government and the military.”

UK’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations Security Council and head of the delegation to the Lake Chad region, Ambassador Mathew Rycroft, also dismissed the allegation when the question was put forward to him during a press briefing.

Over to you El Rufai et al (sorry madam Obi) but Britain might deny this as well

It is now case of Fact Vs. Governance - “But importantly, we won’t comment on specific additional details, which is a matter for the Nigerian government and the military.”

Fool me once! I don't buy the narrative of the said British government.
Going with the content of the British newspapers compare with experiential of GEJ's action/inaction on the Chibok cataclysm - it was a non fiction.

The British government is not entirely made of people that cannot be bought.

Fool me once! I don't buy the narrative of the said British government.
Going with the content of the British newspapers compare with experiential of GEJ's action/inaction on the Chibok cataclysm - it was a non fiction.

The British government is not entirely made of people that cannot be bought.
lol so we should believe a British Newspaper over the British Government ?

Back