Jonathan, Pilgrims pray for Peace, end to ASUU Crisis - Nigerian Tribune

L

LequteMan

Emotions filled Jerusalem International Conference Centre on Sunday as President Goodluck Jonathan led thousands of pilgrims in an interdenominational church service which recorded a number of miraculous healings to pray for peace and development in Nigeria.

Tagged: A Day With Jesus For Nigeria in Israel, the service was used to ask God for forgiveness of sins committed in Nigeria.

The Centre was jammed and the service which lasted for five hours was attended by cabinet ministers and some state governors which include those of Plateau (Jonah Jang), Ebonyi (Martin Elechi), Akwa Ibom (Godswill Akpabio), Cross River (Liyel Imoke), Benue (Gabriel Suswan) and Delta (Emmanuel Uduaghan). Some deputy governors were also in attendance.

Notable religious leaders were equally present. They were led by the president of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor

Source: Nigerian Tribune

See more at http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/inde...grims-pray-for-peace,-end-to-asuu-crisis.html

jona-isreal.jpg

Emotions filled Jerusalem International Conference Centre on Sunday as President Goodluck Jonathan led thousands of pilgrims in an interdenominational church service which recorded a number of miraculous healings to pray for peace and development in Nigeria.

Tagged: A Day With Jesus For Nigeria in Israel, the service was used to ask God for forgiveness of sins committed in Nigeria.

The Centre was jammed and the service which lasted for five hours was attended by cabinet ministers and some state governors which include those of Plateau (Jonah Jang), Ebonyi (Martin Elechi), Akwa Ibom (Godswill Akpabio), Cross River (Liyel Imoke), Benue (Gabriel Suswan) and Delta (Emmanuel Uduaghan). Some deputy governors were also in attendance.

Notable religious leaders were equally present. They were led by the president of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor

Source: Nigerian Tribune

See more at http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/inde...grims-pray-for-peace,-end-to-asuu-crisis.html

jona-isreal.jpg
I pray God gives every Nigerian the grace to Love one another because I think theres Love in our Nation, we wont face some of these issues.

As for Jonathan and co, we work and Pray.

No. It is the distraction :)
:D
Many problems would have been solved in Nigeria if we'd just face them head on.

You only pray about things you have little or no knowledge n understanding about.
If things had been done pragmatically, there'll be no need to pray.

Brother, individually we may be weak buh together we are strong. We can do more than we think we can.
Power to the people.
hehhehehehe, true but Naija is not Egypt. How many Nigerians do you think will come out to protest against government, when half are embezzling. Everyone is protecting their interest.There are a lot of scenarios to site.

Thats why I say we should pray for Love, when we learn to love each other, we will be ready to fight for each other. A typical Nigerian will say abeg wetin concern me, make I lock my door, you want make I die.

Imagine this Boko Haram situation now where theyve been killing the innocent, you think if it were Egypt or somewhere else they will still be waiting for Govt. I am not encouraging fight, but you saying together we are strong, In Nigeria everyman for himself. There are few groups that will talk e.g Occupy Nigeria but Nigerans wont act.

During the fuel subsidy issue, Nigerians tried because it affected each and everyone of us nut now everyone is hussling for themselves, thinking of how to make it,

Back