Politics Jonathan sets up three-member panel to probe Oduah’s N255 million car scandal - Premium Times

curator

Administrator
Stella Oduah was absent at the FEC meeting.

President Goodluck Jonathan has set up a three-man administrative panel to investigate the armoured car scandal involving aviation minister, Stella Oduah.

The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Reuben Abati, stated this while briefing journalists after the weekly meeting of the Executive Council of the Federation.

The three-man panel is to be chaired by the immediate past Head of Service, Sali Bello. Other members include the National Security Adviser Colonel Sambo Dasuki, and Air Vice Marshal Dik Iruenebere.

Mr. Abati also confirmed PREMIUM TIMES earlier report that the president has queried Mrs. Oduah asking her to provide explanations on the controversial purchase.

Premium Times
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/1471...el-probe-oduahs-n255-million-car-scandal.html

President-Goodluck-Jonathan.jpg

Finally, Thank God Jonathan didnt sweep this under the carpet because I heard shes a relative of Patience:). @curator what happened to Coscharis? Cosmas Maduka?They played a part in this, do they go free or ?

I need to write an open letter to Uncle Reuben Abati.

Dear Uncle Reuben,

.........................................................:)

@leo - all will be revealed slowly but surely. Cosmas is a business man and was providing a service. If he provided a quote and they paid for it then he has nothing to answer. If he bribed someone to get the contract, as strangely as that may sound :) then there is an issue.

@leo - all will be revealed slowly but surely. Cosmas is a business man and was providing a service. If he provided a quote and they paid for it then he has nothing to answer. If he bribed someone to get the contract, as strangely as that may sound :) then there is an issue.
@curator True Cosmas was providing a service but as a business man and owner of a reputable company, dont you think he should distance himself from such mess by giving a press briefing because he is involved. But I dont blame him if a public Figure wont talk then a private company shouldnt

@curator True Cosmas was providing a service but as a business man and owner of a reputable company, dont you think he should distance himself from such mess by giving a press briefing because he is involved. But I dont blame him if a public Figure wont talk then a private company shouldnt

Yes, he should have made a statement but this is not really his mess. I am sure he has supplied cars to all the ministries in Nigeria etc. First bank should also make a statement as they allegedly financed the purchase.

She certainly should have made a statement with full disclosure on who, what, why, when, how and then resigned.

Somebody is going to take the fall. They might tell us the security guy at the airport bought it without anyone knowing.

Yes, he should have made a statement but this is not really his mess. I am sure he has supplied cars to all the ministries in Nigeria etc. First bank should also make a statement as they allegedly financed the purchase.

She certainly should have made a statement with full disclosure on who, what, why, when, how and then resigned.

Somebody is going to take the fall. They might tell us the security guy at the airport bought it without anyone knowing.
@curator lol, Things that could happen in Nigeria

Back