Politics Junaid Mohammed - ''Nigeria is worse off today than when Buhari took over''

A

abujagirl

Despite recent attacks from the Presidency, Northern Elder, Junaid Mohammed has again lashed out at President Muhammadu Buhari.

Junaid Mohammed.jpg

READ: Presidency Attacks Junaid Mohammed - You Have Criticized Every President Since Shehu Shagari

Mohammed in a new statement asks President Buhari what has changed since he became President. “I believe Shehu is under pressure which is why he attacked me. However, I believe strongly they need to stop lying to Nigerians about Mr President’s health. Can they actually tell Nigerians what this medical leave or routine check-up is? They don’t seem to be telling us the truth”.

He said: “If I am to comment on issues that concern Nigerians, I won’t shy away from telling President Buhari the home truth anywhere he is making mistakes. I criticized General Abacha as Head of State and told him some truths in private and sometimes face to face. I believe if people can challenge their friends in power, it shows they are not intimidated by the powerful”.

“If Aisha Buhari can say what she said about her husband, I think the President needs to check himself and retrace his steps on some issues that concerns the country. I think the question the President needs to ask himself is that after one he has taken over the reigns of power, what has changed? Is Nigeria better off than when he took over on May 29, 2015? The truth is that Nigeria is worse off today than when Buhari took over the reigns of power.

“Every Nigerian today is worse off and nothing seems to be working under this government. Some who are rich in 2015 cannot say same today due to the economic woes that Nigeria is presently experiencing and we cannot continue to close our eyes off it.

Back