Politics Justice Ngwuta - Amaechi, Onu Approched Me to Help APC Win Ekiti, Rivers and Ebonyi

A

abujagirl

Justice Sylvester Ngwuta has accused Minister of Transport Rotimi Amaechi and and Minister of Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu of trying to using him to pervert justice in governorship election disputes involving Ekiti, Rivers and Ebonyi states.

rotimi amaechi2.jpg

The judge made the claim in a letter dated October 18, 2016 and addressed to Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Mahmud Mohammed and the National Judicial Council, NJC.

The judge is claiming that his refusal to help Amaechi and Onu is the reason why his home was raided by the DSS.

Justice Ngwuta is the second judge to accuse Amaechi. Justice Iyang Okoro had also blamed Amaechi for his DSS ordeal

Story for the gods, just imagine how supreme court judge's are fooling themselves.Justice Okoro said Amaechi and Umana tried to bribe me and he reported it to CJN, now Ngwuta said Amaechi and Onu trying to use me to pervert some judgements but he didn't report it to CJN. From the look of things CJN need to be questioned, God is not asleep, what a shame to this two justices, imagine their statements which simply means they have nothing to tell Nigerians. Because of money they have dent their hard earn status and image , to me i suggest they should go and hang themselves.

Back