Politics Kaduna Deputy Gov 'Bantex' Reacts to Reports He Exchanged Slaps With Gov El-Rufai

L

LequteMan

Kaduna Deputy Governor, Architecht Bala Bantex, has reacted to reports he exchanged slaps with the state governor Nassir El-Rufai during a recent executive meeting.

In a statement released on Sunday, Bantex said the reports were untrue.

"I am aware for instance of the spread of a ridiculous rumour seeking to paint me as the victim of a fictitious fight. This sort of lies are being spread by certain journalists of southern Kaduna origin. For what reason? It seems they cannot believe the strength and vitality of the relationship that Malam Nasir El-Rufai and I have built in the service of Kaduna State. Together we shall deliver the promise of the Restoration Programme, our party’s manifesto, for the benefit of all our people.

"We should reject shrill cries that often betray prejudice and be firm that we must be guided by logic and history. For all that Kaduna State has suffered from religious violence, the many lives lost and the divided neighborhoods that have sprung up as a result, it seems that some people have forgotten," he added.

Read: Kaduna Governor El-Rufai,Deputy Bantex Reportedly Exchange Slap at Cabinet Meeting

Attachments

• el-rufai-bantex.jpg
    el-rufai-bantex.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Who will talk again. Shame to gullible Nigerians who swear by social media. By God, how do we get functional education in this country?

Back