Kano Pillars coach discharged from hospital

• Thread starter Chris Maduewesi
  • Start date
C

Chris Maduewesi

Coach of Kano Pillars,Baba Ganaru Mohammed,has been discharged from the hospital,where he was admitted following the multiple injuries he got from a road accident.
Baba Ganaru sustained head injuries last Thursday in an auto crash,while making his way back to Kano,after their Federations Cup tie against Warri Wolves in Ilorin.
Recounting the ordeal the Kano Pillars coach told Goal.com before he was discharged from the hospital,that he is grateful to God for sparing his life.
“I want to thank God for everything. It is because of God that I am still alive. We were just 100 kilometers when the incident happened,” he said.
“The tyre of the Sienna van burst in motion but at that time we did not know what happened until we found ourselves in a small clinic in the town before we were transferred to Murtala Hospital in Kano.”
“It was later they told us that our car rammed into a packed trailer and also killed a road side vulcaniser.”
“I had a deep cut on my head and I don’t know when the doctors will discharge me. This is one incident I will not want to forget for a long time to come.”
“We were six in the Sienna van and already my assistants, Kabiru Baleria and Abdu Maikaba are working and will lead the team to face Shooting Stars this weekend.”
“I am alive, but not fit for now. It will take me sometime to return to active coaching, but I know Kano Pillars can do without me for now.”
“I am happy that nothing serious happened to any of us in the car and God has been good,” Ganaru said.

Continue reading...

Back