Entertainment Kanye West is Probably Suffering From the Kardashian Curse - Akon

A

abujagirl

Rap artiste Akon believes that Kanye West may be suffering from the “Kardashian curse”.

akon.jpg

The “Kardashian curse” is a misfortune experienced by men in relationships with the Kardashians. Kanye is married to the most popular Kardashian 'Kim'.

Speaking to TMZ about Kanye's breakdown and the likelihood that the “Kardashian curse” was at work, Akon said, ''I actually thought about that, because at first it was a big joke to everybody. But in Africa there have always been sayings that sometimes you can’t deny what you see, but oftentimes the eye may deceive you too. But in this case it’s been not what you see, it’s experiences.

''It’s hard to comment on something like that as much as the evidence may show you that that’s possible, you don’t wanna discredit it as it may just be bad luck. I just wanna investigate this further just for fun, it is something to think about though. I wouldn’t deny it but I wouldn’t promote it either. When you think about it, the evidence all points to it.

''…. If something mental happens to Tyga, then we can say it’s safe to say. That’s three in a row,” he said

Back