Entertainment Kemen - I Hope TBoss Will Embrace The Truth About What Happened Between Us

A

abujagirl

Disqualified Big Brother Naija Housemate, Ekemini Ekerette in an interview with Media Room Hub said he hopes that TBoss will embrace the truth about what led to his disqualification when there is no 25 million naira at stake.

kemen.jpg

Kemen said, "First of all, I will jump in to defend TBoss' side of the story in the sense that I think she spoke out of pressure, because viewers can't really tell what happens in the house. Like I said, there is a game side of it, there is an extreme pressure side of it."

On Tboss giving him the green light, he said, "The perception around the video has become a reality to a lot of people and the last thing I want to sit down here and do is to sit down here an be defensive."

"The truth lies in the fact that I got myself entangled in a situation that was misunderstood. But, the honest truth about what happened under the covers lies between two people; me and TBoss.
And, I only hope that whenever she is out of the house, when there is no 25 million naira stake, I hope she will be able to embrace the truth about the reality surrounding the video.

Back