Politics Kidnapped Girls: Patience Jonathan criticises Borno governor’s wife- Premium Times

L

LequteMan

The First Lady, #PatienceJonathan, on Monday expressed displeasure at the absence of the wife of the Borno State governor, #NanaShettima, at a second enlarged stakeholders’ meeting on the abducted Chibok schoolgirls.

Mrs. Shettima was also absent at the first meeting, which Mrs. Jonathan convened on Friday in Abuja to seek clarification on the number of girls abducted from their hostels at the Government Secondary School, Chibok, Borno.

Mrs. Jonathan postponed the meeting to Sunday to enable Mrs. Shettima, parents of the abducted girls, the school’s security guard, and two of the girls that escaped, among others, attend the meeting.

However, the First Lady burst into tears after she took a roll call and discovered that the governor’s wife and those she invited were absent.

She kept on repeating: “There is God in everything we are doing. There is God.”

More details here

Source: Premium Times

Attachments

• patience jonathan.jpg
    patience jonathan.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 11
Poor Patience! Nigerians should attack Born state govt more because they are not cooperating nor have they commented on WAEC revelation.

Poor Patience! Nigerians should attack Born state govt more because they are not cooperating nor have they commented on WAEC revelation.

I tell ye. There's an enraged Nairalander who thinks the Shettimas are sponsoring Boko Haram.

I tell ye. There's an enraged Nairalander who thinks the Shettimas are sponsoring Boko Haram.
I have a feeling is you though. But I don't think he can sponsor BY, it's political fine, they re from different parties true, but this one pass #shettima.

Abegi no b me o. I'm not the one, biko. Why can't it be #shettima BTW? He has the power, I just don't see the motive. Or maybe he"s a middle man.

Back