Metro Lagos: 2 PHCN Staff Electrocuted While Working On A Pole - See Photos


P

ProfRem

Guest
✅ NEW - get your business listed and your information shared across social media.
Two PHCN staff were electrocuted, today, at Kogberegbe Street, Isolo area of Lagos.

They were electrocuted while he was trying to fix the light, although the second staff tried to rescue his colleague and he was electrocuted in the process as well.

See photos:

phcn1.JPG


phcn.jpg


phcn3.jpg
phcn3.jpg
phcn3.jpg






Source: LindaIkeji
 
Top