Metro Lagos, Nigeria: 'Fat' Father Rapes Daughter to Near-Death

Vunderkind

Social Member
A 14-year old girl, Uzor, has recounted her ordeal at the hands of her father to an NGO called Project Alert. She told about how her father raped her repeatedly until she almost died.

Her father lives at number 4, Akintunde Street, Oyingbo, Lagos. Uzor says he raped her on the 4th of December, 2014 at about 6:30am after she went to live with him. She had hitherto been living with an aunt after her mother died, before he came to take her away.

"I wanted to shout, but his weight was too much for me. My father is fat and I was struggling not to stop breathing. I was struggling to push him off."

She tells her story below:
"My aunt did not enrol me in school. I used to hawk pepper and tomatoes for her.

My father said he was not happy that my aunt did not enrol me in school and threatened to take me away. He eventually came and took me to his house."

But what he had in store for her was less than humane:

"I was in the room sleeping when my father called me to warm soup in the kitchen. A few minutes later, he called me into his bedroom.

I thought he wanted to punish me when he called me, because I am always scared of him and my step mother. They maltreat me.

Before I knew what was happening, my father had pushed me on the bed and pounced on me. He tore off my pants and raped me. When he finally got up, I was bleeding from my private part.

I could not walk. But I managed to call the attention of an elderly woman on our street."

Source: #ProjectAlert

Rape-Victim.png

Back