Metro Lagos Pastor Cries out: How Fake Prophet Led Me to Marry Wrong Wife

L

LequteMan

Ilesanmi Samuel has asked an Agege Customary Court, Lagos state, to dissolve his marriage with his wife, Ilesanmi Comfort.

According to him, he was tricked by a fake prophet to marry her.

“I was forced to marry Comfort by a fake prophet at a church where I once served as an assistant pastor," he narrated.

“Comfort and I met for just two weeks before our wedding. It was when we started living as husband and wife that Comfort showed her true colour.

“Whenever I tried to tell her that her behaviour was wrong, she would grab my shirt and start shouting.

“Before her sudden change and cruel attitude, I prayed and God revealed to me that Comfort wasn’t my wife. I chose wrongly. I can’t find peace in my house.

“I don’t love her anymore. I don’t want this to tarnish my ministry and my reputation as a pastor. That’s why I decided to file a divorce. I think the divorce would bring peace to my ministry,” he said.

Comfort however, denied the allegations. She said the root of their marital problem was that Samuel wanted to use her to raise his children.

“After Samuel lost his wife and married me, I started taking care of his children. Samuel and I didn’t have any form of quarrel. I was shocked this morning when I saw divorce summon from Agege Customary Court.”

The case was adjourned to February 11 for mention.

Attachments

• gavel3.jpg
    gavel3.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 12
Back