Metro Lagos Police Announces New Tactics Used by Kidnappers

L

LequteMan

The Lagos state police command has announced new tactics used by kidnappers in the state following an increased rate of the crime of recent.

Police Spokesman Dolapo Badmus especially warned the public to be wary of how they release their personal information to unknown persons.

"Please if any one send credit to you and the person later calls you that it was a mistake that you should send it back to them. If you send it back, they will still call you to ask for more details about you that they want to appreciate what you did and pray for you.

"Do not listen to such and give out your details please. Its a new gimmick that kidnappers are now using to get victims.

"Please let's exercise caution and be careful in our day to day activities in order not to fall victim.

Attachments

• nm.jpg
    nm.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 9
Kai, me i no get transfer code. So d person go first lose the money/credit. On a decided time send it back to him/her, if the person is then by delaying, he/she will have to be careful next time. Kidnappers can never succeed to trap me because I eat vitamins O - Orimitipe and S - Spiritual every second. I use my no 6 and God is ever near me.

Back