Metro Lagosians in highbrow areas may be drinking own faeces –Investigation -Punch

A

abujagirl

In a country where there is a wide gulf between the rich and the middle class, living in highbrow areas like Lekki, Ikoyi and Victoria Island in Lagos is a sign of better life.

The belief of many residents of the Lagos mainland is that those in these parts of the city are living large. This is more reinforced by the fact that the crème de la crème of the country have their homes in these places.

If one is to suddenly relocate from the mainland to either Ikoyi or Lekki, the belief is that providence has suddenly smiled on such individual.

But living in these areas has its downside as Saturday PUNCH has learnt.

A new finding has revealed that residents who use water from boreholes constructed within their compounds in these areas might unknowingly be drinking or using water contaminated with their own human wastes.

SOURCE: Punch

Read more at http://www.punchng.com/news/lagosians-in-highbrow-areas-may-be-drinking-own-faeces-investigation/

images

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm dead. No, man. I'm dead. I don't even want to know - LMAOOOOO.

Don't mind me. I'm just bitter that I don't live with the kings in VI, but still - LOOOOOL!!!!

"I worked so hard, sonny. I worked so hard, so I can drink my own shit with swag."

LMAOOOOOOOO!!!! I'm dead. No, man. I'm dead. I don't even want to know - LMAOOOOO.

Don't mind me. I'm just bitter that I don't live with the kings in VI, but still - LOOOOOL!!!!

"I worked so hard, sonny. I worked so hard, so I can drink my own shit with swag."
where do u live, hmmm...i kan almost bet you drink your own shit

Lol. Like I said, I can boast proudly because I don't live in the highbrow areas. So, no, my shit stays in the toilet and not in my cup :)
You wanna come visit?

Back