Politics Lai Mohammed Betrays Nigeria, Gives Coveted Title To Senegal [VIDEO]

A

abujagirl

Lai Mohammed, Nigeria's information Minister during a Chat with Richard Quest of CNN gave Senegal the crown for best jollof rice.

Nigerians on Social media are currently mocking the Minister for giving the crown to Senegal, who was never in the contest. The jollof rice rivalry has been between Nigeria and Ghana. Jollof rice has been at the root of so many social media feuds between Nigeria and Ghana.

See video :

Read What Nigerians are saying about Lai Mohammed:

LJ.JPG
LJ2.JPG
LJ3.JPG
LJ4.JPG
LJ5.JPG
LJ6.JPG

lai mohammed.jpg

He's Lai Muhammad. He's lying..I'm more disappointed bcos he's the minister for information and culture, and he had that opportunity to promote our delicacy but he ruined it! Tell the whole world Nigerian jollof is the best, let tourist look forward to coming to Nigeria and taste our jollof rice!! But no! Our honorable minister said Senegalese... And these are the same people that get mad when Nigerian have bad things to say about Nigeria, wen our leaders are not even patriotic.. How do they expect the citizens to be!!

He's Lai Muhammad. He's lying..I'm more disappointed bcos he's the minister for information and culture, and he had that opportunity to promote our delicacy but he ruined it! Tell the whole world Nigerian jollof is the best, let tourist look forward to coming to Nigeria and taste our jollof rice!! But no! Our honorable minister said Senegalese... And these are the same people that get mad when Nigerian have bad things to say about Nigeria, wen our leaders are not even patriotic.. How do they expect the citizens to be!!

I feel you bro. As e dey pain you for bone, naso e dey pain me too.

Some comments on Social media:
------
|SEA ®™| @DaGreatSEA: So that was how Nigerians lost the Jollof Rice battle to Senegal who weren’t even in the contest. Mr Lai Mohammed, weldone sir

@omobakujore: Lai
Mohammed no just get ordinary common sense……jollof rice that we are using to keep body and soul, now u want to give it to Senegal

Andy @AndyMadaki: They’ve taken everything away from us, now Lai Mohammed wants to take our remaining glory (jollof) and give Senegal

--
I will just leave this here.

Back