Entertainment Lanre Gentry - I'm Still Alive, Why Is Mercy Aigbe Lagos State Ambassador For Widows?

A

abujagirl

Lanre Gentry, has condemned the decision of the Lagos state Government to make his estranged wife, Mercy Aigbe an ambassador for widows in the state.

mercy aigbe and husband.jpg

In an Instagram post on Father's day, Gentry wrote, “Happy fathers’ day to all the dads out there.

“May we be known always as the heroes in our kids’ lives.

“And to government who directly or indirectly separate home; shows what a good government we have.

“Makes me wonder why someone will take up being a widow ambassador when her husband isn’t dead. What a messy/generation we’ve found ourselves where people no longer mind there businesses.”

What nonsense! This is why I say women enjoy 'special privileges' in the society. Men go through hell too. Why is LASG using Mercy to flog this guy? What justification do they have to bestow on her 'Widow ambassador' when the husband is still alive?

What nonsense! This is why I say women enjoy 'special privileges' in the society. Men go through hell too. Why is LASG using Mercy to flog this guy? What justification do they have to bestow on her 'Widow ambassador' when the husband is still alive?
Mercy Aigbe has no husband :)

Back