Metro Lebanese Man Raped, Impregnated and Sacked 17-Year-Old Nigerian Housemaid in Lagos

P

ProfRem

A 17-year-old girl, Timothy Rhoda, who was reportedly raped and impregnated by a Lebanese whom she worked for in Lagos, has narrated her ordeal.

The Lebanese, identified as Ali Hussein, works as a professional chef in Lagos and resides on Allen Avenue, Ikeja area of the state.

Hussein subsequently kicked her out of his house when all his efforts to abort the pregnancy failed.

rape.JPG

In a chat with Vanguard, Rhoda narrated her ordeal, saying, “I started working with the man as a maid immediately I came to Lagos. He agreed to pay me N10,000 monthly as my salary. When I packed into the house, my boss was not around but he came back two days later from his work place.

On how she was raped, Rhoda said, “On this particular day, my boss was about to leave the house when his brother asked me to go and meet him and collect some money to purchase food items for the house. I knocked on his door, he answered and asked me to come inside.

Read more

Back