Entertainment Leo Mezie: Nollywood Actor Battles Kidney Failure,Needs N10m to Survive

A

abujagirl

Movie Producer, Omoni Oboli has started a donation drive for Nollwood actor, Leo Mezie who's allegedly having challenges with his kidneys.

leo mezie.jpg

Oboli via her Instagram page wrote about the actor's problems. She wrote, ''I'm here again my super #Omonifam. We cannot be weary in doing good. Again I cannot over emphasize the importance of giving. Givers never lack. When you give, you receive. If you are in need, give and you will receive. It's a law of the universe, it doesn't matter what religion you practice. It WORKS! That being said, even if you don't want to give because you love Leo, give because you want to be blessed. I pray with you all today, that for everyone who will give, may you never have any of these diseases come near you or your family. May God cover you with his wings in Jesus name.

''His name is Leo Mezie, he's a Nollywood actor. Both his kidneys have failed and he needs 10million Naira URGENTLY to save his life.

''His account number is 0125346916. Leonard Mezie . Guaranty trust bank(Gtb ). God bless us all and replenish our pockets. Love you Nigerians for your support. I know the economy is harsh and we need your 100k, 50k, 20k, 10k, 5k but even if na 200 Naira, we go take am, pray for you join. #SaveLeoMezie #PrayForLeoMezie

''Please give, share and tag a friend to give. Love always ❤️

Back