Metro Like TB Joshua, Like Apostle Suleiman... LIST Of 3 Fake Prophecies For 2016

P

ProfRem

Just as Nigerians and international community are bashing Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua over his fake Prophesy about the United States Election, President of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman also made some shocking predictions about 2016 yet to come to pass.

The cleric said at the beginning of the year that a sitting governor of one of the 36 states of the federation will not see the end of the new year, declaring that, “we have to pray, if not a governor of one of the 36 states may not see the end of 2016, ” in a prediction which is one of his 30 Shocking Predictions for the Year 2016.

Here are prophecies that are yet and some that did not come to pass in 2016:

1. If Americans don’t pray, there will be no election in 2016 as Obama want a THIRD TERM. He will throw up issues relating marital laws. - Well, this is a wrong prediction as nothing like Third term agenda before, during and after the US election

2. I see a Governor in Nigeria dying. - No one yet

3. I don’t see some Ministers in President Buhari’s cabinet in office in 2016. They will be abroad for medicals. - Well, We had Mama Taraba that went for a surgery oversea mid year

aps.jpe

4. I see another World War (Russia Vs America) – No World War yet at sight

5. Washington and New York should pray against terrorist attacks in 2016 – a minor terror at new York, none at DC

6. Boko Haram has devised new strategies. They will come to public places screaming for help and when people gathers to assist, they blow off the bomb. - The Apostle did not see this right.

During the Religious Bill brouhaha in Kaduna, he said:
“The Herod of Kaduna. Your days are numbered. Churches marked for destruction by an imbecile. A barbarian. A man whose mouth is bigger than is body. He wants to rubbish Christianity and everybody is saying we should take it easy. To hell with everyone. If you hate the church I hate you If you stand against the church I fight you. The Herod of Kaduna, your days are numbered,” he said

- Isn't it high time Nigerians and government start taking these Prophets, Apostles and "men of God' accountable to their words,

- Are 'Pastors' only accountable to God?

- Why should you say or do things contrary to the 'Holy Book'

- Isn't a fake prophecy as bad as corruption

Last edited by a moderator:
1. If Americans don’t pray, there will be no election in 2016 as Obama want a THIRD TERM. He will throw up issues relating marital laws.
This is not an up-to-date prophecy [or whatever he calls it]. Is US like Nigeria or Obama like his Local Govt Chairman that will contest for 20th term... All gibberish. As if I should puke all over these guys!

They are all the same... these two have just been caught out today. Tomorrow it will be forgotten. ..just like Trump's abuse of minorities etc. We now live in a wonderfully simple world

They are all the same... these two have just been caught out today. Tomorrow it will be forgotten. ..just like Trump's abuse of minorities etc. We now live in a wonderfully simple world
Uncertainty is now the new world order.

Back