Entertainment Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her New Office Space - ''live your life fearlessly'' [VIDEO]

A

abujagirl

Like an excited schoolgirl, Linda Ikeji takes fans on a tour of her new office complex. She shows off her newly decorated CEO office, Linda Ikeji TV and Linda Linda Ikeji studios.

She ends the tour by advising fans ''live your life fearlessly''.

See video below:

LINDA SUCCESS.PNG

Love her or hate her, you have to give Linda Ikeji credit. Good job!

What shall it profit a young lady, to gain the whole audience but .....still searching :). Oh My...Where are the Lagos, quilox, oriental guyz?

What shall it profit a young lady, to gain the whole audience but .....still searching :). Oh My...Where are the Lagos, quilox, oriental guyz?

She really doesn't need them. Why don't we do an actual survey of married women her age and ask them if they would HONESTLY swap with Linda. You might be surprised at the result. The key here is that she has a choice and she has chosen to stay single for now. You know if she goes to church and tell pastor she wants to get married tomorrow, even married men would line up :) and the pastor too!

She really doesn't need them. Why don't we do an actual survey of married women her age and ask them if they would HONESTLY swap with Linda. You might be surprised at the result. The key here is that she has a choice and she has chosen to stay single for now. You know if she goes to church and tell pastor she wants to get married tomorrow, even married men would line up :) and the pastor too!

I don't care. She should get married. A man is the crown of a woman. No matter how successful a woman is, if she doesn't have a husband....*lips sealed*

And that is what gets people into abusive relationships. We don't know what happened in her last relationship... so best to let it be

I don't care. She should get married. A man is the crown of a woman. No matter how successful a woman is, if she doesn't have a husband....*lips sealed*

Well, the last time I checked, She was 'bitterly' in pain for not finding one. @curator Getting an hubby isn't a joke in this part of the world, especially if you want a Husband and not hustler.

She is successful, no doubt but she needs to make herself happy, her family happy and the world happy by becoming a real woman that many young ladies craved for.

Her happiness is so infectious, for you to have seen the video and the only thing you picked was go and marry, you're a hater. BTW whoever told you a man is the crown of a woman?

If u listen to her 36 year old video u will know that she is in need of a husband. Is not as if she wants to be single throughout her lifespan. But concerning her achievement I give her kudos because is very rare. Just that if ladies are after career they will not remember marital status. And according to wat she said in her 36year birthday video ' I was after my career....' before it now came to her now that age is no more on her side. But notwithstanding kudos to her to going this far ( though is not by her strength).

@ ESE, what samguine said is true because no matter how so rich ladies are if they've not married or given birth they will always be feeling someone especially when they hear say someone wan wed or do naming ceremony. If u don't know, happy marriage is an achievement as riches also is an achievements

Well, the last time I checked, a man or woman's pursuit of happiness is not tied to anyone or has any attachment to any relationship. There are a lot of youngies who are single and happy. Like me - modest, single, and happy. :)

@ ESE, what samguine said is true because no matter how so rich ladies are if they've not married or given birth they will always be feeling someone especially when they hear say someone wan wed or do naming ceremony. If u don't know, happy marriage is an achievement as riches also is an achievements

Please tell them.....

@ologunjobi I will advice u hook up with someone if u know u are ripe for marriage Lol
Bcox to me, I love multiplication.
Being single throughout your days in earth is not a gud thing.
Sometimes is through marriage that God's plan do comes to fulfilment.

Back