World Lions In Kenya Perform Gay Sex After Copying Gay Tourists, Official Blames Demons [SEE PHOTOS]

M

mrsam

After wildlife photographer reported seeing two male lions mate in a Kenyan safari, a government official claimed the two felines must have “copied” gay men visiting the park.

“Probably they have been influenced by gays who have gone to the national parks and behaved badly,” tweeted Ezekeil Mutua, head of the Kenyan Film Classification Board.

“I don’t know, they must have copied it somewhere or it is demonic. Because these animals do not watch movies.”

Mutua insisted the “lion love birds” seen in Masai Mara needed counseling. He also suggested they be studied, if only to confirm they were both indeed male.

“I mean, where on Earth have you ever heard something like this happening. The demonic spirits inflicting in humans seems to have now caught up with the animals,” Mutua added. “That is why I will say isolate the crazy gay animals, study their behavior because it is not normal.”

gay lion.jpg

gay lions.jpg

mutua.jpg
Ezekeil Mutua

Mr Daft (Ezekiel Mutua)! So some gay guys went there and had sex in front of the lions and thought wow, I don't want to eat them, we can just copy them.

Back