✅ NEW - car park, swimming pool, 24 hours light/security and more.
President Muhammadu Buhari has restricted ministers’ foreign travels to “essential ones”. The President also listed some Do and Don't for the minister-designate to follow strictly.
- Foreign travels must be duty-related
- Ministers must operate within lean resources;
- No more flamboyance
- Strict adherence to the rule of law
- Compliance to Civil Service Rules
- Living above board;
- Co-operation with Permanent Secretaries
- No more rancour between ministers and ministers of State
- Appointment of some aides should be from the civil service
- Drastic reduction of vehicles in convoys
- All decisions must lead to change.