Metro [List] 9 Influential Pastors in Nigeria and Their Worths

P

ProfRem

This is a close look at how our pastors are doing in Nigeria. The list is about the Most Influential Pastors in Nigeria and a measure of their net worths.

pastorsNG.jpeg

These pastors are:

Bishop David Oyedepo - Winner Chapel - $150 million net worth

Pastor Enoch Adeboye - RCCG - $50 million

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Believers Love World - $50 Million

Pastor Paul Adefarasin - Co-Pastor of The House On The Rock - $1 million

Bishop Mattew Ashimolowo - KICC - $6-10 million

Ayo Oritsejafor Ayo Oritsejafor - Word of Life Bible Church and President of CAN - US$15 million

Sam Adeyemi - Daystar - worth $20m

T.B. Joshua, Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) - US$10-15 million

Pastor Chris Okotie - Household of God Church - $3 Million

This is a list of the richest pastors? If we are taking influence into account Pastor Osinbajo is now on the list and you also forgot Pastor Bakare.
BTW - you better hope that Pastor Paul Adefarasin does not see that you think he is worth $1m :)
Where are these figures from?

@Samguine - We should look for some venture capitalist to fund your new church, but they want their reward on earth.
No. We are in the world, but we are not of this world *makes a sign of the cross*. Venture Capitalists are of this world. I'm looking for people that don't mind having their rewards in heaven.

Tithes, offerings, first fruits, seed faith, thanksgiving offerings, worship offerings, deliverance offerings, miracle offerings, miracle seeds, miracle water, deliverance handkerchiefs, pastor shower, end of the year offering, cross over offering, book sales.....who needs Venture Capitalists....;)

No. We are in the world, but we are not of this world *makes a sign of the cross*. Venture Capitalists are of this world. I'm looking for people that don't mind having their rewards in heaven.

Tithes, offerings, first fruits, seed faith, thanksgiving offerings, worship offerings, deliverance offerings, miracle offerings, miracle seeds, miracle water, deliverance handkerchiefs, pastor shower, end of the year offering, cross over offering, book sales.....who needs Venture Capitalists....;)

It has been laid in my heart to be your treasurer and chief 'financial accountant of bank accounts'. Halleluyah

It has been laid in my heart to be your treasurer and chief 'financial accountant of bank accounts'. Halleluyah
Hope you know what happened to the accountant that allegedly stole Bishop Oyedepo's money?

Back