Entertainment Luxury Jeweler Malivelihood Proposes To Girlfriend Deola Smart With ₦56 Million Ring

M

mrsam

Luxury designer and jeweler Michael Awujoola a.k.a Malivelihood has just proposed to his girlfriend of two years, Deola Smart. Deola is the daughter of a former Kogi district senator, Sam Adeyemi.

The couple started dating in 2015 and since then he has showered her with several expensive gifts – from a 10-Carat Cartier watch to a mansion worth $1.5million for Valentine’s Day.

Malivelihood took his relationship a step further by proposing to Deola on her birthday recently.

He got down on his knee at Heathrow Airport and proposed with a custom made ring. He describes the ring as a “GIA 11.5ct diamond princess cut band with 2.5ct diamond, emerald cut centre stone, internally flawless! E colour VVS1”.

He also revealed that the ring was worth $156k, which is approximately 56 million Naira. According to Malivelihood, “I worked hard for this.''

deola smart.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why this guy feels a constant need to show off his gifts is beyond me. ‘I bought my baby Cartier watch’; ‘Look at the house i gifted my darling’; ‘The ring i gave her is flawless’…Takes away from the intimacy of it all

Why this guy feels a constant need to show off his gifts is beyond me. ‘I bought my baby Cartier watch’; ‘Look at the house i gifted my darling’; ‘The ring i gave her is flawless’…Takes away from the intimacy of it all
Hope the gifts are in her name. A guy with his mentality will make sure the receipts bear his name

He is marketing his business!!

Back