Entertainment Lynxx Reveals Why He Became 'Born-again'

A

abujagirl

Nigerian singer, Lynxxx, has explained his new found devotion to Christ and how it all started.

lynxxx7.jpg

Addressing fans Lynxxx said, ''I come across people everyday that have some many questions, remarks and comments about my New Life and Journey of Purpose and i love to hear and see peoples reactions, opinions and the likes about making a change to live a better / more fulfilling life (in Christ)..

''I cant count how many people have said "u must have had a near death experience" lol errrr Nah! I was actually sitting on my couch perfectly fine when i had an encounter with God and he revealed what my TRUE purpose of existing is and i am sharing that with you all daily!

''Light extinguishes darkness, so once i saw the light ... It was a no brainer to say good bye to my old life and old ways.... How far does "being ur own lord and master get u?" Ill let u tell it
Theres greatness in EVERYONE, u just have to sometimes Dig into ur soul and the word of God to find yourself! He has the key to ur destiny in his palm and no matter how u "Search" here "in the world", u wld NEVER find it unless u go to HIM! (Its a decision ull never regret)

''When you encounter God, u receive power , peace that no man can ever take from u but ultimately u come alive in truth and in spirit... No amount of success, money or fame could ever give me that. Get Plugged in and Come Alive!

Back