Entertainment Maje Made Me Film a Sex Tape and Bleach My Skin - Toke Makinwa

A

abujagirl

Toke Makinwa in her memoir 'On Becoming' shared very personal details of her life.

Toke-Makinwa-and-Maje-Ayida.jpg

She talked about bleaching to make her ex-husband Maje Ayida happy and recording a sex tape with him. Toke wrote, ''At some point while we were dating, Maje had asked if he could tape us having sex. This was a new one for me but I would do anything to keep my man, or so I thought, and so I obliged. But I was nervous afterwards because I didn’t want the tape to get into the wrong hands…. I dragged the file back to his desktop, and I could tell from the stilled image in the video that the person in it was not me…. I clicked play and watched horrified as Maje had sex with Anita.

''Watching that video, all of the inadequacies I thought I had dealt with over the years came rushing back. I had been with Maje from when I was an immature teenager, through my twenties, and for most of those years, Anita had been the standard I had to live up to. I had lightened my skin at some point – Anita was half Lebanese and half Ibibio, and Maje made me feel like he preferred her lighter skin.”

Toke Toke, smart girl! Ill pass too.

BTW I have seen Anita, shes not so light skinned, shes not even light skinned. So I don’t agree with the part about bleaching for ‘Maje’ because she wanted to live up to Anita..
how about accepting the responsibility of your actions?I mean shes still bleaching, so she likes it

Last edited:
Back