World Malik Obama - My Brother, Barack is a Big Disappointment, Vote For Trump

A

abujagirl

Malik Obama, Step brother of US President, Barack Obama over the weekend lashed out at his brother and Democratic Presidential Candidate, Hillary Clinton.

malik obama2.jpg

In a series of rant posted by New York Post, Malik said, ''I am back in the US and will be voting for Mr. Trump early next week in Maryland. My [half] brother Barack Obama is a big disappointment.

''Why did he not come home to Kogelo [the family village] on his visit to Kenya last year? Why did he not provide for the family when they came to see him in Nairobi? (They experienced extreme hardship and left immediately after the dinner).

''Why did he not support Auntie Zeituni [President Obama’s late half aunt, who lived for a decade as an illegal immigrant] in America? He claims to be advocate for illegal immigrants. Why did no member of the family in Kenya attend the 2016 Democratic Convention?

''Why does he not have Auma Obama [the President’s half sister who runs a charity in Kenya] be Director of the Board of The Barack Obama Foundation in Chicago that’s set up for his presidential library if he loves her so much? Why not Mama Sarah Obama his grandmother if he loves her so much? Maya, his sister, is on the board of directors.

''Why did he not support and write a forward for my book about his father Barack Obama Sr.? Why does he not support my foundation set up in the name of his father Barack Obama Sr.?

''My two children died; it was nothing to him. No condolences, nothing! Why should I support him in politics, and he didn’t support me in politics?

''Hillary Clinton is a liar and totally corrupt. What is her Clinton Foundation doing for Kenya if she loves Obama so much? Mr. Trump is a successful businessman. He will make America great again. He is not heartless.

''I will not be humiliated anymore by anybody. The press is corrupt and rigged.

Mtchew. Please, what's the latest with FBI investigation on Clinton's emails?

Back