Metro Man Caught with Toy Gun Jailed for Intent to Commit Felony

A

abujagirl

A 26-year-old man, Sunday Friday, who was caught with a toy gun has been sentenced to to one-year imprisonment for intending to commit felony.

According to Police Inspector, ASP. Godwin Eze, the convict was caught with a toy gun at No. 82 Wole Boyle St., Ajangbadi, a suburb of Lagos.

The accused pleaded guilty saying, "I don’t know what pushed me to the house with a toy gun".

The Magistrate, Mr T.O. Shomade, sentenced Friday without an option of fine after he pleaded guilty to the charge. (NAN)

upload_2013-11-15_16-45-32.png

lol. i am just thinking about the number of homes that have been robbed with people 'pushed' to the house with toy guns.

imagine urself sweating and saying 'please take everything, just don't kill us', when the highest damage the shooter can cause you is dampen your clothes a little.

to all my people robbed with toy guns, God dey sha :(

The moral of the story should be, don't take everything at face value or things are not always as they seem to appear.

I'd suggest from now on we ask for a little demonstration from robbers and molesters. Taking cue from what @Sandra Chiefe suggested, i have this scene in my head that should be acted thus:

Molester: Spread your legs or I shoot you.
Molestee: How am I sure the gun is real? Shoot it, I dare you!
**shot fired**
Molestee: Please sir, you may continue with the raping. Thank you sir, I don't mind.

Back