Sports Man City v Chelsea Result: Antonio Conte's Comments After 3-1 Win

L

LequteMan

Chelsea have extended their lead at the top of the English premier league to 4 points after beating Manchester City at the Etihad stadium.

Cahill turned the ball into his own net before Costa pulled one back after recieving a sublime lob from Fabregas from deep inside Chelsea's half. Substitute Willian put the visitors ahead before Hazard completed the romp few minutes to the end of the game, both men scoring from counter attacks.

At the end of the match Kun Aguero was red carded after a nasty attack on David Luiz. Fernadinho was also sent off for assaulting Fabregas.

Speaking after the game, Chelsea Manager, Antonio Conte said:

"I think today was very tough and the game was open until the end. There were lots of chances for both teams to score.

"I saw lots of character from my team and that's very important to grow. But we must continue to work and improve."

On Cesc Fabregas's first appearance since September: "He played a good game - I know I can always count on him."

Speaking about Diego Costa's role as peace keeper at the end of the game: "Diego is showing he is using his passion in the right way and I'm very happy about that."

Attachments

• konte.jpg
    konte.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 12
Back