World Man Confesses Murder on YouTube

L

LequteMan

convesn.jpg

An Ohio man has made the startling confession that he killed a man via a video confession posted on YouTube.

"My name is Matthew Cordle and on June 22, 2013, I hit and killed Vincent Canzani. This video will act as my confession."

In the footage he explains he was "drinking very heavily" and "hopping from bar to bar" with friends and "lost control".

He said he then got in his truck and tried to drive home.

"I ended up going the wrong way down the highway directly into oncoming traffic and I struck a car. I killed a man."

The 22-year-old, is yet to be formally charged for causing the death of the 61-year-old photographer and Navy submarine veteran.

"When I get charged, I will plead guilty and take full responsibility for everything I've done to Vincent and his family," he says.

"I won't dishonour Vincent's memory by lying about what happened."

"I can't bring Mr Canzani back and I can't erase what I have done, but you can still be saved. Your victims still can be saved. So, please ..."

confesn.jpg

Cordles lawyer, George Breitmayer III, said he was in the dark about his client's online confessional.

"This video he released demonstrates his character, bravery and integrity and I know he fully intends to cooperate with law enforcement and Franklin County prosecutors throughout the course of any future criminal proceedings," Breitmayer said.

Franklin County Prosecutor Ron O'Brien viewed Cordle's video three times and said it was "the most compelling video” he’d ever seen. He said Cordle strikes him as” remorseful and sincere."

He added that he will ask grand jurors on Monday to indict Cordle for aggravated vehicular homicide.

Cordle faces up to eight years in prison under a second-degree felony.

Watch Matthew Cordle's video confession here:

Last edited:
Wow. The amount of guilt that must have led him to make such an indicting confession. His heart is in the right place.

The judges will be as merciful as possible, I hope...

Whosoever goeth against the law shalth answer to justice, befitting justice.

Back