Metro Man Murders and Dismembers Friend in Akwa Ibom

A

abujagirl

Steven Onowa, a resident of Akwa Ibom state has been arrested for murdering and Daniel Bassey Solomon, his close friend and barbing salon employee.

Murder.jpg

FOR residents of Itu Road, Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State capital, on Wednesday, woke to a horror sight, following the murder of a middle-aged barber by a close family friend and supposed boss.

Steven Onowa, a graduate of Federal Polytechnic Oko, from Anambra State, was later arrested by men of the Akwa Ibom State police command over the murder of Daniel Bassey Solomon, his close friend and barbing salon employee.

Nigerian Tribune gathered that Onowa, who tried to escape after allegedly butchering his friend and dismembering him, was arrested with the aid of a GSM tracking device employed by officers and men of the Force. Explaining the incident which led to the gruesome murder of the said barber, who hailed from Uruan Local Government Area, the state Police Commissioner, Mr Gabriel Achong, said the culprit confessed to have invited his friend to his house and offered him a drink.

“At about 3.00 a.m, I decided to kill him. I gave him the first cut, the guy got up; I gave him a second one and he died and I butchered him to parts,” the suspect confessed.

Click here to read more

SOURCE: NIGERIAN TRIBUNE

Back