Metro Man Sues Wife on the Grounds of Dirtiness

KemiO

upload_2013-8-29_15-52-20.jpeg

Emmanuel Kayode, of Maraba Area, Ilorin, on Thursday told an Ilorin Area Court to dissolve his three year marriage with his wife, Omolade Emmanuel because she is dirty.

He complained that she doesnt keep the home surroundings clean and he is tired of her dirty habit.

The defendant pleaded with the judge that she still wanted to make their marriage work and she will begin to perform her wifely duties.

The Presiding Officer, Mr Ibrahim Abdulquadri, adjourned the case to Oct.3, to enable the parties resolve their differences amicably or continue hearing of the case.

What a silly thing to divorce over! It's not as if he didn't notice her habits b4 marriage. He shd just come straight and say d real reason.
i think they never dated or courted before marriage, they did the "God said you'll be my wife" thing

ABSURD! however, the woman must have relaxed on her daily chores since she is now married, pushing the man to request for escape from the cuffs of marriage.

What a silly thing to divorce over! It's not as if he didn't notice her habits b4 marriage. He shd just come straight and say d real reason.
Maybe it was a long-distance courtship. Or maybe she has been pretending all this while and decided to show her true colours when he eventually put the ring on her index finger. Don't blame the man, it's her fault. HER FAULT

Maybe it was a long-distance courtship. Or maybe she has been pretending all this while and decided to show her true colours when he eventually put the ring on her index finger. Don't blame the man, it's her fault. HER FAULT
Unless it was a long distance relationship, there will always be signs.

Maybe she was forming sanitation crew just to get the ring

mhen! d lady must be really dirty to have made this guy file for divorce. Chai. but this is an hilarious case for the reason to divorce someone

@Thomas Crown LOL. How far do you have to relax from being a spotless cleaner to living in a pigsty?

I don't know though - the woman admitted that her dirtiness is an issue with her statement that she will change.

But I agree with y'all: mahn, this is one hilarious divorce reason!

Back