Metro Many killed as Boko Haram attack Airforce Base in Borno

Wakanda

boko-haram-sect (1).jpg

Boko Haram terrorists, Monday morning, attacked the Airforce Base and other places in Maiduguri,Borno State.

The siege which started about 3am shook the town as occasional gunshots and other Grenade launchers were heard.

During the attacks on the Air force Base and other places including the Maiduguri International Airport, several people were killed as the terrorists. Other places attacked are the newly constructed trailer park, residential and public buildings, military checkpoints.

An eye witness who resides just few metres away from the Air force Base said, he saw some military operational vehicles carrying dead bodies to the hospital at about 6am, the dead bodies were suspected to be security agents killed during the attack”.
It was also noted that over a hundred terrorists were killed by military airstrikes in the counter offensive.

When will this menace end? I ponder. The fight has dragged on for a very long time- it's like a tribal war *between bkh n Nigerian army*. I'm out of words...I feel for people residing in Borno, death lurks at every corner. :(

It's heart wrenching, thinking of the number of people who've died as a result of 'em bkh boiz. What a waste of human resources! :(

It has become such a broken record, I no longer know if boko haram stories are breaking news or some story from last month.

Boko H won't be curbed until they start targeting important places n people.

Back