Entertainment Marry an Igbo Woman If You Want to Succeed - Freeze and Dotun Fight on Instagram

A

abujagirl

Last Week, OAP Freeze posted a quote by Sales Director at Internet Solutions, Chiekezi Dozie on Igbo women and a man's success. He went on to write a short opinion piece on the post.

dotun-freeze.jpg

See post and Freeze's write up:

If you are Yoruba and you are male, and you want to be successful in life marry an Igbo woman. ~Chiekezi Dozie.

Freeze wrote:

I kinda agree...especially since I am Yoruba myself...From my 'little' experience, gathered during my university days and early bachelorhood and with body count on both sides, (before I gave my life to Christ), I can, through my own experience, say that Igbo girls are so much cleaner, more respectful, value marriage more, less argumentative and problematic, treat husbands better, are more beautiful, have sexier bodies, are more family oriented, cook better and are much more enterprising than Yoruba ladies. Unfortunately, I have never dated a Hausa, Fulani, Efik or Kalabari woman so I can't comment on those. But if I were to pick between Yoruba and Igbo women, Na Igbo all the way o! Igbo kwenu! ~FRZ
----------------------
It's not fight o, if you agree tell me why, and if you disagree let's disagree amicably, as your experience could have been totally different from mine.
#MenTalk

Another OAP Dotun has written a response to Freeze's piece, which he described as disrespectful.

Dotun wrote:

This isn’t out of any classification of words or belief but out of something I utterly see as a Lil disrespectful and out of context. I’ll address it. @daddyfreeze I have known you for a few years right from the days of seemingly finding my feet in broadcasting to this very day of God’s lift and I have never exchanged my standard with bringing you down but THIS! your piece about YORUBA WOMEN is absolutely classless. I have been your cheerleader from day 1, called u tonnes of times on the things you write about especially when it is out of line just to hear your side but THIS!! Haba!

You have a daughter and sister like I do that are YORUBA. Are yours unclean, disrespectful, are they failing in their marriage, argues a lot, don’t treat their husband better, not beautiful, problematic, not sexy; ?????? Opinions are ultimately determined by feelings or personal experiences and not by the intellect. It still does not mean what isn’t good for the goose can’t be good for the gander.

Freeze you are going out of line and losing focus and it affects a few of us that look up to you. Write your piece and enjoy it but don’t disregard our positions as brothers, dads, husbands to YORUBA women. If yours wasn’t good doesn’t mean ours won’t be especially when it isn’t in your place to generalize. You will say it’s your opinion, well this is mine too.
Galatians 1:10 – For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

You are great at what you do but stop pleasing this people or maybe yourself cos it’s a Lil selfish and puts all of us in the most awkward position. Why do I have to answer to questions of “what is wrong with freeze” .. well, I don’t know about what is wrong with you, I just know something is wrong with your piece about YORUBA WOMEN. Take care and have a blessed Sunday. I am HUMAN#AllTribeRock#iLLEG
AL

Do you agree with Freeze or Dotun?

Back