Entertainment MC Galaxy - I Would Have Dated Laura Ikeji But ...

A

abujagirl

Nigerian singer, MC Galaxy has in a chat with Saturday beats talked about his relationship with Laura, sister of popular Nigerian blogger, Linda Ikeji.

Galaxy-Laura-01.jpg

Addressing rumours that they once dated, MC Galaxy said, “Laura had always had a boyfriend for a very long time and I knew but other people did not know about it. Probably if she did not have anyone in her life, I would have asked her out because we really connected and we were best of friends.

“She is someone I talk to every time and now that she is married, it has not affected our relationship in anyway. Her husband loves me a lot and he attended my album listening party. He came all the way from London to attend my listening party.”

Well you didn't not marry her but she is married now another man food is another mans poison....she is not single and she is not just married she is pregnant, u didn't marry her because she is not meant for u she is not ur wife she has gotten married to her own man so just wake up n stop the childish excuses

Back