Entertainment Mc Jollof Apologises For Saying Horny Boys Should Rape Girls In Short Skirt

A

abujagirl

Upcoming Nigerian Comedian MC Jollof, has apologised for saying that ladies who wear mini skirts deserve to be raped.

Mc jollof.jpg

While commenting on a post on his Instagram, Mc Jollof had written, “If woman wear short skirt pass area when horny boys full, if them rape am, she curse am for herself. Na my view n my view correct nobody can impose their own on me.”

After his comment generated outrage, Mc Jollof issued an apology. He wrote, “Apology note to everyone angry with me. I will never support rape, I didn’t mean it the way you guys took it but find a place in your heart to forgive me. I am sorry for using the wrong statement. #saynotorape”

Is there something wrong with these people? I suppose he wanted to trend? Now time to start a campaign to pull all his jobs and sponsorship so the next person looking for hashtag responses will think twice.

"them rape am, she curse am for herself"
These our celebs are only after money and fame. They don't care to check what they post. (Cause/Curse) which do he supposed to use?

Mitchewwwwwwwww

Back