Entertainment Meet Woman Who Has Violent Seizures & Vomits Whenever She Hears Ne-Yo's Songs

American R&B singer, Ne-Yo is in the news again but this time it's not a pleasant one as a British woman, Zoe Fennessy has revealed that whenever she hears Ne-Yo's songs, she is automatically thrown into a violent seizure; which cause her to freeze and vomit uncontrollably.

According to 26-year-old Fennessy, things got so bad that she had to undergo a brain surgery to remove her left temporal lobe in June with the hope of overcoming the challenge but after the surgery, the condition persisted.

She revealed that she went into the seizure for the first time in 2011 when she heard Ne-Yo's song, 'Give Me Everything.'

To secure medical evidence that Ne-Yo's voice truly triggers the seizures as Fennessy explained to the doctors, she was monitored before and while listening to Neyo's songs and to the horror of the medical team, she was diagnosed with an rare illness that manifest as musicogenic seizures.

Unfortunately, Fennessy has been strongly advised to wear headphones whenever she has to go out in public in case Neyo's songs are played in places she visits.

Speaking on her experience, Fennessy said:

"If he ever releases a greatest hits album, it’s going to be a nightmare. Whenever I hear the first few beats of the song, I have to drop whatever I am doing and run. I don’t dislike Ne-Yo or his music. It just dislikes me unfortunately."

Source: DailyMail

#Neyo #ZoeFennessy

Zoe Fennessy.jpg
Ne-Yo.jpg

Back