Metro Minister Adeosun: I Did Not Say Igbos are Becoming Irrelevant in Nigeria

L

LequteMan

Nigeria's Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, has denied insulting Igbos by saying she is happy they are becoming more irrelevant in Nigeria’s financial system.

A tweet allegedly made by her had said: “I am happy that Igbos are gradually becoming insignificant in Nigeria financial system and before the end of 2023 Igbos will be insignificant in South east and Nigeria in general.”

This isn't true she said, adding that the tweet was photoshopped onto her Twitter handle by some people looking to cause trouble for her.

“It has come to my attention that there’s a fake Twitter post circulating in my name, suggesting that I said something derogatory about Igbos. Kindly disregard it," she wrote on Facebook.

“It’s nothing but a shoddy attempt to photoshop a hateful statement onto my Twitter handle. I did not say or tweet any such thing.”

Attachments

• kemi adeosun5.PNG
    kemi adeosun5.PNG
    542.7 KB · Views: 20
How on Earth can you say so? Even The Blind can see How relevant the Igbos are.
I trust you, you can say that because you're not from the Tribe who can say such I'll statement. Adeosun be careful, some people are looking for your downfall, if you had known, you would have use the slot of Commissioner for Finance given to you at the same time you were called to become Minister, I think that will safe you from this kind of a thing.
But God knows better, May He continue to guide you a right

Back