Metro Mob Beat Teenager, Parade Him Naked For Stealing Chicken on Christmas Day [SEE PHOTOS]

kemi

Social Member
An irate mob on Christmas Day, pounced on a teenager accused of stealing chickens in Lagos State.

The teenager, who was caught in the act in the Ikorodu area of the state, was stripped naked, beaten to stupor with the stolen chickens tied round his neck.

He was paraded round the streets as residents, both young and old were seen jeering at him

See photos below:
teenager chicken 2.jpg

teenager chicken 3.jpg

teenager chicken 1.jpg

Looks like someone here doesn't understand how much a chicken is worth on Christmas day.
Well the chicken I got looks healthier than this and it costs 3k plus this happened in Ikorodu so Im sure its cheaper because they have more poultry than most parts of Lagos. Even if its 5k na wa..

@ese it's not about the money. It's about being deprived of chicken meat on Xmas day. The feeling that kinda loss invokes can't be equated with a certain amount of money.

Why do you think people are lynched for stealing N1k?

@ese it's not about the money. It's about being deprived of chicken meat on Xmas day. The feeling that kinda loss invokes can't be equated with a certain amount of money.

Why do you think people are lynched for stealing N1k?
My point is he doesnt need to be lynched!

@ese

I think this is a walk of shame, not a lynching.

If he's lynched, tough luck. A walk of shame is apt.

Back