Money issues not the problem with NFF – Amodu

Former Super Eagles coach,Amodu Shuaibu has debunked news that he is yet to resume his duties as the technical director of all the national teams,because of the non-availability of funds to pay him.
Amodu was in May appointed the new technical director,with Kashimawo Laloko and James Peters acting as his assistants,but the Nigerian Football Federation(NFF)have not yet ratified their positions.
It is understood that the NFF does not have sufficient funds to pay for their services.
Amodu however admitted that there are some hitches from the NFF,but that it does not have to do with their salaries.
“I have never asked for money but the issue as it were was when I was announced as the national technical director and I couldn’t have rushed to resume when I had a job with the Edo state government as a consultant and so as a result, I had to inform the Governor and it wasn’t until I did that I informed the NFF I am a go as regards the technical director job but it has never been an issue of money,” Amodu told Brila FM.

Continue reading...

Back