Metro More Chibok Revelations: Powerful Nigerians Don't Want the Girls Released, Says Negotiator

Vunderkind

Social Member
A negotiator has revealed that some powerful Nigerians are doing everything within their power to sabotage the rescue efforts executed to recover the missing Chibok girls.

In an interview with Mr. Shehu Sani, the Sunday PUNCH newspaper said:

"What I want to tell you is that something is being done about it but I’m not disposed to making it public. Most times, publicising these issues always lead to sabotage by those who do not want the girls freed. I will not mention the names of these Nigerians.

“However, I can tell you that real and genuine moves are going on, which I am a part of. The claim that the girls have been abandoned is not true. There are genuine efforts by government and some individuals, who are discreetly making efforts toward getting their (pupils’) safe return home.”

Furthermore, the Convener, Coalition of Northern Politicians, Academics, Professionals and Businessmen, Dr. Junaid Mohammed, said some powerful forces had been frustrating efforts to free the girls

The Second Republic lawmaker said, “Powerful forces have proceeded to stall the negotiation over certain political gains.”

Click here to read more

Source: #PUNCH

Attachments

• Chibok-Protests-300x244.jpg
    Chibok-Protests-300x244.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 14
Back