Sports Mourinho advocates more time for Seedorf and Mazzarri

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has asked for Internazionale coach Walter Mazzarri and AC Milan boss Clarence Seedorf be given enough time to settle down in their various clubs to become successful.

Both clubs have been struggling since the start of the season in Serie A, but Mourinho insists that the two Milan clubs simply lack the quality to compete at the moment.

"I believe that Mazzarri and Seedorf need time and support from their clubs and fans," Mourinho told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Let's be honest, they don't have a lot of top players to build a great team in just a few months, so they need some time and support.

"I am an Interista and will always be one. I think that Mazzarri deserves the club's faith.

"Of course, I am no Milanista, but I have a lot of respect for the club and their great history. I hope that Clarence will also get the chance to work in tranquility and bring Milan back to the heights of before.

"Italian football needs the two Milan sides to be on top of their game."

Inter currently sit sixth in Serie A, while Milan have to settle for 10th spot at the moment.

Mourinho.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back