Entertainment Mr Ibu - Any Man Who Beats A Woman Beats Away Joy, Success From His Life

A

abujagirl

Nollywood Actor, John Okafor popularly known as Mr Ibu has warned men against beating women.

Mr Ibu.jpg

Mr Ibu gave the warning during a Chat with Saturday Beats, where he also talked about the women in his life.

“My mother spoilt me so much while she was alive and she also taught me a lot of things. I flaunt my wife on social media because of the orientation I had.

''Women should be respected and I am one of those that respect women so much. I believe it is a sin to beat a woman. God removed a rib from a man to create a woman which means that women are connected to men spiritually. Whenever you raise your hand against a woman, you beat your joy, success, business, peace in your family.

''Watch the position of any man that beats his wife and you would know what I am talking about. . Praise your wife and tell her how beautiful she is. Buy things to make her happy because her happiness could influence your business.

''I love my wife with everything I have. Our women need to be praised. I work hard while she stays at home to take care of our children. I don’t regret anything I spend on my wife. If I am outside Nigeria, I always shop for her and I buy things like a blind man because she deserves it.”

Back