Metro Muslims Will Make Heaven - Daddy Freeze

P

PressRoom

On Air Personality, Ifedayo Olarinde, aka Daddy Freeze seems to have given answer to a puzzling question on who makes heaven between adherents of the christian faith or the muslim faith.

upload_2017-5-16_12-19-35.png

On his instagram page, Freeze posted:

''Are Muslims going to heaven?

Yesterday was Mother’s Day. I stopped at a joint to buy Bae and I some Suya to celebrate. While waiting for the Suya to be warmed on the open air grill of the malam, a young boy of about 17, walked up to me and said;

“Daddy Freeze, I know you are a biblical teacher, so I want you to explain something to me. My mum died a month ago from ovarian cancer and she was a Muslim. My dad is a Christian and this morning he brought our pastor over to the house to pray with us on Mother’s Day. After the prayers, I asked the pastor if my mum was going to make heaven and he said he No, that if you aren’t Born again, you can’t enter heaven. Daddy Freeze is this true?”

The poor child was obviously very disturbed and I was amazed at the level of stupidity of these yahoo boy pastors and how readily they brandished it. How do you tell someone that their mother, whom they loved and cherished, wasn’t going to make heaven on Mother’s Day?

So using the Bible as a reference point, I was able to assure him that there was a great likelihood that his mother made heaven despite not being born again, he jumped and hugged me embarrassing the poo out of me, but I was so glad I could librate him with the truth!

Yes, Muslims will make heaven, because it takes more than being born again to get into Heaven, according to the Bible.
John 3:3 KJV
[3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Let’s remember that although Moses ‘saw’ the promised land, he didn’t enter it, ‘seeing’ is not the same as ‘entering’
Numbers 27:12 KJV
[12] And the Lord said unto Moses, Get thee up into this mount Abarim, and see the land which I have given unto the children of Israel.
John 14:6 KJV
[6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
If you want to get to the father, it’s by The teachings of Jesus, and what are his teachings?
Luke 10:27 says; Love God and Love one another!
If as a Muslim you can achieve this, heaven awaits you.
~FRZ ''

Back