Politics 'My Enemies are still after me' -Stella Oduah

A

abujagirl

Nigeria's embattled Minister of Aviation, Princess Stella Oduah says she is still at war with her enemies who are bent on destroying her and tarnishing every shred of her reputation.

According to THE SUN, during a media parley over the weekend Oduah said beyond the political travails, she was also battling so many entrenched interests in the aviation sector that for over 38 years, have held the sector according to their personal dictates, have refused to allow any meaningful development and change take place.

The Minister said, "For over 38 years that our airports remained damning commentary on our status as part of the civilised world, or when our airspace existed without the modern and workable equipment and facilities to make the airspace safe, these category of persons saw no evil and heard no evil while they happily clapped their way to the banks. This group has carried on with bitter venom, throwing decency and honour overboard, lying and misleading the Nigerian populace even when they knew the truth, because my team and I changed the game in favour of Nigeria attaining her pride of place.

She described these groups as, "the entrenched, corrupt and profligate individuals and entities that have caused the serious rot in the aviation sector, adding, "I owe no apologies; all I owe them is to further inform them that the current generation has seen through them and are no longer willing to tolerate their antics.

The minister also praised the transformation agenda of President Goodluck Jonathan saying it has positively changed the way of doing things in Nigeria.

However, the Minister refused to comment on her bulletproof car scandals and her certificate forgery scandal.

Attachments

• stella oduah.jpg
    stella oduah.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 19
It's a surprise this lady is still at the helm of affairs. In a well governed country she'd have been suspended pending when the serious allegations leveled against her are thoroughly investigated.

SMH Nigeria. What can I do? Tsk.

Back