Metro My Heart Beats - Ezekwesili Reacts to the Release Of Another Chibok Girls

P

ProfRem

Former Minister of Education and foremost campaigner of the Bring Back Our Girls group, Mrs Oby Ezekwesili, is rejoicing over the release of another 82 Chibok girls by the Islamic terrorists.

On Saturday, a top military source told Sahara Reporters that the Islamist terrorist group, Boko Haram, released a batch of more than 80 of the Chibok high school girls who were abducted in mid-April 2014.

According to the source, the release of the 82 abducted school girls came after further negotiations between the Islamist group and the Muhammadu administration. The source he was not in a position to disclose the terms of an agreement that led to today's mass release of the Chibok school girls.

Mrs. Ezekwesili on her social media account said: “You CAN'T imagine how HARD my heart is beating right now as I furiously PRAY that this news of release of 80 of OUR #ChibokGirls is true.

“None of us CAN EVER imagine how 80 Parents of OUR #ChibokGirls would feel should that news be TRUE. NO. ONLY THEY CAN KNOW THAT FEELING”.

oby1.PNG

oby2.PNG

Attachments

• abikeBuhari.PNG
    abikeBuhari.PNG
    221.2 KB · Views: 20
  • obyy.PNG
    obyy.PNG
    662.4 KB · Views: 15
Back