Entertainment My Huge Boobs Once Caused An Accident In Lagos - Actress Mitchell Mimi

M

mrsam

Busty actress, Mitchel Ozakpolor, has revealed how a lustful car owner hit another car in his front while starring at her boobs indiscriminately, in Lagos.

Sharing this shocking experience with HVP, the actress said, on that fateful day, she was walking down the road as there was heavy traffic around Surulere area of Lagos.

On sighting her, the driver in question lost control as he kept staring at her boobs until he hit another car

Immediately, the two drivers alighted from their cars and started throwing shade at each other as she walked passed them. Mitchel said the incident wasn’t the only embarrassing moments she has had as a busty actress.

She recalled that on several occasions, she had avoided standing at bus stops because of men starring at her boobs. “It happens all the time, they keep starring at my boobs.

And that’s why I tried to avoid standing at bus stops. I know I have huge boobs that men cannot take their eyes off my boobs,” she enthused.

mitchel2.jpg

mitchell1.jpg

mitchel.jpg

Back