Metro My Husband Uses Manpower Before He Sleeps With Me - Woman Tells Court

M

mrsam

Esther Daramola, a mother of three, who consented to her husband's application divorce, revealed that she could no longer withstand his constant sexual demands and rigorous lovemaking

Esther, who was testifying before an Akure Customary Court in a divorce suit filed by her husband, Mr Michael Adaramola accused him of being in the habit of using different sex enhancing drugs during intercourse.

“One of the causes of the problems is that my husband uses manpower before making love to me, which is not pleasing to me. He also wants me to exhibit different sexual styles which are odd and unacceptable to me. I have told him that I cannot continue with vigorous sexual intercourse,” she said.

The housewife showed the court a sex enhancing drug as an exhibit noting that the divorce would give her peace of mind.

Mr Michael Daramola, in his application said that he was no longer interested in their 9-year-old marriage because his wife is stubborn and promiscuous and dresses indecently.

The President of the court, Mr Ayodele Omotola, who reserved judgment till Aug. 23, said that the court would take into consideration the interest of the children.

He, however, asked the parties to maintain peace before the adjourned date.

Attachments

• sexual.jpg
    sexual.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 34
Back