Sports My Life in Manchester is ‘a Bit of Disaster’ – Jose Mourinho

kemi

Social Member
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho admitted that living in the city has been a "bit of a disaster" as he opened up about frustrations of staying in a hotel and facing the paparazzi.

mou sad.jpg

The former Chelsea coach is facing huge pressure after United slumped to a 4-0 defeat over the weekend against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. The huge loss extended United's poor run to one win in six Premier league matches.

Mourinho's predicament has been compounded by his off-field arrangements to stay alone at the Lowry Hotel in Salford.

"You know the history of the paparazzi, for the hotel and the brand that sponsors me, the clothes brand, [it] is amazing because they are there every day," he told Sky Sports. "Everybody knows the name of the hotel. Everybody knows the last arrivals of that brand. So for them, it is amazing.

"For me it's a bit of a disaster because I want sometimes to walk a little bit and I can't. I just want to cross the bridge and go for a restaurant. I can't, so it is really bad. But I have my apps and I can ask for food to also be delivered."

You brought it on yourself, Mou. Talk less, do your job, and the paparazzi will vanish. Er, well, reduce.

Ready for another drubbing tonight?

Back